DPL a one stop shop for almost all the range of organic and inorganic pigments for conventional applications like rubber, paints, plastics, thermoplastics etc. With more than three decade of experience in the chemical industry DPL sources the products from worldwide quality manufacturers of Pigments and chemicals. The company’s endeavour puts life into the colours and makes the world colourful.
We offer Color Pigments, the particular physicals, which can efficiently change the color of reflected or transmissible light as an upshot of wavelength-selective action. The pigments can be employed for coloring paint, fabric, cosmetics, ink, plastic, food, and various other materials. Utilized as the dry colorants, these are usually grounded into fine powder. Various attributes of the pigments that can influence their suitability for exceptional applications and manufacturing processes are light fastness, sensitivity for harm from ultra violet light, heat stability, tinting strength, staining, dispersion, transparency or opacity. Color Pigments are brighter and come with less fading and staining. These come with accurate reactivity, strength and weather-ability.
Other benefits these offer are, listed below :
- Offered with heat stability for particular applications, so as to live on the manufacturing process.
- Resistance to alkali as well as acidic materials.
- For artistic paint, the physical properties may vary.
- Supplied with accurate constitution and can be well suspended.
- Better Dispersion.
- Supplies Equal to Customers Approved Standards.
- In House Quality Control.
- Consistency in Every Supply
- Competitive Pricing